Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Head of International Laboratory of Decision Choice and Analysis, Head of Department of Mathematics at the Faculty of Economic Sciences,
Chief Research Fellow of the Laboratory for Experimental and Behavioural Economics, Head of the Programme Analysis and of Decision-making, National Research University Higher School of Economics;
Head of laboratory, Institute for Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Publications: 10 monographs, over 200 papers in refereed journals and conference proceedings, 5 Copyright certificates and patents.
- Associate Editor of Journals "Automation and Remote Control", "Control Problems" (in Russian),
"Politeia" (in Russian), "Economic Journal HSE" (in Russian), "Business-informatics" (in Russian),
"Mathematical Game Theory and its Applications" (in Russian), "Ńontrol in Large-Scale Systems" (on-line journal, in Russian),
"International Journal of Information Technologies and Decision Making", "Mathematical Social Sciences",
"Annals of Data Analysis";
- Vice-Editor-in-Chief of Journal "Journal of New Economic Association" (in Russian);
- Editor of Monograph Series ‘Decisions: Analysis and Support’, Fizmatlit; of Preprint Series ‘Mathematical Analysis of Decisions in Economics, Business and Politics’, The State University High School of Economics Manybooks and proceedings;
- Member of the Council of The Society for Social Choice and Welfare (2008-2014);
- Member of the Executive Council of International Economic Association (2011-2017);
- Member of American Mathematical Society;
- Member of New Economic Association, Russia;
- Member of National Committee on Automation Control, Russia;
- Member of Royal Economic Society (UK);
- Member of Expert Committee on Social Sciences, Finnish Academy of Sciences, 2013;
- Member of the Program Committee of the 1st International Conference ‘Informational Technologies and Quantitative Management’, Suzhou, China, May 16-18, 2013;
- Member of the Program Committee of the International Conferences on Operational Research, Moscow, 2008, 2010, 2013;
- Member of the Program Committee of the International Conferences on Mathematical Modeling of Social and Economic Dynamics (MMSED), Moscow, 2006, 2008, 2010.
Awards and Honors:
Areas of Interest:
- Honorary Worker of Science and Technology of Russian Federation, 2011.
- Medal of the Order "For Merit II" (Decree of the President of Russia on 21.12.2013).
Personal web-page: http://www.hse.ru/org/persons/140159
- Decision Theory;
- Individual, Social and Multicriterial Choice Theory;
- Microeconomics, Macroeconomics;
- Political Processes;
- Discrete Mathematical Models;
- Aizerman M., Aleskerov F., Voting operators in the space of choice functions // Mathematical Social Sciences. 1986. Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 201-242.
- Aleskerov F., Simple and simplest semiorders // Doklady Mathematics. 2002. Vol. 387, No. 2, pp. 175-177.
- Aleskerov F., Threshold Utility, Choice and Binary Relations // Automation and Remote Control. 2003. No. 3, pp. 8-27.
- Aleskerov F.T., Yakuba V.I., A Method for Threshold Aggregation of Three-Grade Rankings // Doklady Mathematics. 2007. Vol. 75, No. 2, pp. 322–324.
- Aleskerov F., Power Indices Taking into Account the Agents' Preferences for Coalescence // Doklady Mathematics. 2007. Vol. 75, No. 3/2.
- Aleskerov F., Subochev A., On Stable Solutions to the Ordinal Social Choice Problem // Doklady Mathematics. 2009. Vol. 79, No. 3, pp. 437-439.
- Aleskerov F., Vladimirov A., Hierarchical voting // Information Sciences. 1986. Vol. 39, No. 1, pp. 41-86.
- Aleskerov F., Binary representation of choice rationalizable by a utility function with an additive non-negative error function // Mathematical Social Sciences. 2002. Vol. 43, No.2, pp. 177-185.
- Aleskerov F., Categories of Arrovian Voting Schemes // In Handbook of Economics 19, Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, Vol. 1, / K.Arrow, A.Sen, K.Suzumura (eds.). Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, 2002. Pp. 95-129.
- Aleskerov F., Masatlioglu Y., Utility representation via additive or multiplicative error functions // Discrete Applied Mathematics. 2003. Vol. 127/2, pp. 181-197.
- Aleskerov F., Cinar Y., ’q-Pareto-scalar’ two-stage extremization model and its reducibility to one-stage model // Theory and Decision. 2008. Vol. 65, pp. 325-338.
- Aleskerov F., Chistyakov V., Kalyagin V., Social threshold aggregations // Social Choice and Welfare. 2010. Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 627-646.
- Aleskerov F., Egorova L., Is it so bad that we cannot recognize black swans? // Economic Letters. 2012. No. 117, pp. 563-565.
- F. Aleskerov, A. Subochev, Modeling optimal social choice: matrix- vector representation of various solution concepts based on majority rule // Journal of Global Optimization. 2013. Vol. 56, No.2, pp. 737-756.