Advisory Board Member
Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Chief Researcher, Institute for Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Publications: 10 monographs, 121 papers in refereed journals, 117 papers in conference proceedings.
- Advisory Board Member of Journal "Automation and Remote Control", Associate Editor of Journal "Control Sciences".
Awards and Honors:
Areas of Interest:
- State Prizes USSR 1970 and 1981.
- Meritorious Science Worker, 1996.
- The Badge of Honour Order of Friendship, 2011.
- Medal «Veteran of work», 1994„.
- Control Theory;
- Adaptive Control;
- Spacecraft Control;
- Flying Apparatus Control.
- Rutkovsky V.Yu., Sukhanov V.M., Glumov V.M., On Control Theory of Large Space Structures Assembled in Orbit // Space Technology. Lister Scince Publisher. Oxford. 2010. pp.35-46
- Rutkovsky V.Yu., Sukhanov V.M., Glumov V.M., Some issues of controlling the free-flying manipulative space robot // Automation and Remote Control. 2013. Vol. 74, Issue 11, pp. 1820-1837.
- Rutkovsky V.Yu., Sukhanov V.M., Glumov V.M., Stabilization of low-frequency vibrations of a large satellite structure with powered gyro control // Automation and Remote Control. 2013. Vol. 74, Issue 3, pp. 413-425.
- Rutkovsky V.Yu., Sukhanov V.M., Glumov V.M., Combined relay-adaptive control of flexible spacecraft orientationl // Automation and Remote Control. 2012. Vol. 73, Issue 12, pp. 2049-2058.
- Rutkovsky V.Yu., Glumov V.M., Sukhanov V.M., Physically realizable reference model-based algorithm of adaptive control // Automation and Remote Control. 2011. Vol. 72, Issue 8, pp. 1667-1678.