PhD in Physics and Mathematics, Researcher at NON-A team, Inira Lille-Nord Europe and associate member of the SyNeR team of LAGIS CNRS UMR 8219, Lille, France.
Publications: 1 monographs, 32 papers in refereed journals, 56 papers in conference proceedings.
- Associate Editor of Journals "Automation and Remote Control", "International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control",
"Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications", "Journal of Franklin Institute";
- IFAC Technical Committee: 2.3 Nonlinear Control Systems.
Awards and Honors:
Areas of Interest:
- Letov Prize (Intitute for Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences).
Personal web-page: http://researchers.lille.inria.fr/~polyakov/
- Control with Time Constraint;
- Discontinuous Control;
- Lyapunov Function Method in Control;
- Nonlinear Control Systems;
- Robust Control Systems;
- Time Delay Control Systems.
- A. Polyakov Time-suboptimal feedback design via linear matrix inequalities, Automation and Remote Control, V. 76(5), 2015, p. 847-862.
- A. Polyakov, D. Efimov, W. Perruquetti Finite-time and Fixed-time Stabilization: Implicit Lyapunov Function Method, Automatica, 2015, V.51(1), p.332-340.
- A. Polyakov Nonlinear Feedback Design for Fixed-Time Stabilization of Linear Control Systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 57(8), 2012, p.2106-2110.
- A. Polyakov Minimization of disturbances effects in time delay predictor-based sliding mode control systems, Journal of the Franklin Institute, Vol. 349(4), 2012, p. 1380–1396.
- A. Polyakov On Practical Stabilization of Systems with Relay Delay Control, Automation and Remote Control, Vol. 71(11), 2010, p. 2331-2344.
- A. Polyakov, A. Poznyak Lyapunov Function Design for Finite-time Convergence Analysis, Automatica, Vol. 45(2), 2009, p. 444-448.