Doctor of Science in Physics and Mathematics, Head of the Department of Applied Mathematics of R.E. Alekseev Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University (Arzamas campus), Arzamas, Russia.
Publications: 2 monographs, chapters in 2 collective monographs, over 100 papers in refereed journals and conference proceedings.
- Associate Editor of Journals "Automation and Remote Control", "International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control",
"ICIC Express Letters", "Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization";
- Member of a number of Program Committees of International Conferences and Workshops (IFAC ROCOND 2015, IFAC IBCE 2015, IFAC ACE 2016 and others). Chair of National Organizing Committee of IFAC Symposium ACE 2012 (Nizhny Novgorod, Russia);
- Member of IFAC Technical Committee on Control Education;
- Member of Russian National Committee on Automatic Control. Member of IEEE Control Systems Society;
- Member of SIAM;
- Member of Academy of Navigation and Motion Control (Russia).
Awards and Honors:
Areas of Interest:
- Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of Russia;
- Tsiolkovsky Medal (Federation of Cosmonautics of Russia).
- Stochastic Stability;
- Robust Stability;
- Robust Control;
- Multidimensional (nD) Systems;
- Networked Control;
- Iterative Learning Control.
- P.V Pakshin, Robust stability and stabilization of the family of jumping stochastic systems // Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications. 1997. Vol. 30(5), pp. 2855-2866.
- P.V. Pakshin, State estimation and control synthesis for discrete linear systems with additive and multiplicative noise // Automation and Remote Control. 1978. Vol. 39(4), pp. 526-535.
- P.V. Pakshin, Exponential dissipativeness of the random-structure diffusion processes and problems of robust stabilization // Automation and Remote Control. 2007. Vol. 68(10), pp. 1852-1870.
- P.V. Pakshin, V.A. Ugrinovskii, Stochastic problems of absolute stability //Automation and Remote Control. 2006. Vol. 67 (11), pp. 1811-1846.
- P.V. Pakshin, Discrete systems with random parameters and structure. – Fizmatlit, Moscow, 1994. – 304 p.
- P. Pakshin, J. Emelianova, K. Galkowski, E. Rogers, Iterative learning control under parameter uncertainty and failures // 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control (ISIC), pp. 1249-1254.
- J. Emelianova, P. Pakshin., K. Galkowski, E. Rogers, Stability of Nonlinear Discrete Repetitive Processes with Markovian Switching // Systems & Control Letters. 2015. Vol. 75, pp. 108–116.