PhD in Phisics and Mathematics, Professor, Leading Researcher, Institute for Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Publications: 2 monographs, 46 papers in refereed journals, 49 papers in international conference proceedings.
- Associate Editor of Journal "Automation and Remote Control";
- Associate Editor for the Conference Editorial Board, IEEE CSS;
- Member of IEEE Control Systems Society (IEEE CSS).
Awards and Honors:
Areas of Interest:
- Diploma ICS RAS: Competition for the best scientific work 2006–2010 “The convex stochastic optimization and randomized control algorithms based on the mirror descent method”, June 9, 2011.
Personal web-pages: http://lab7.ipu.ru/rus/people/anazin.html,
- Parametric and Nonparametric Estimation;
- Information Lower Bounds and Optimal Estimation Techniques;
- Statistical Classification Techniques and Support Vector Machines;
- Stochastic Optimization;
- Identification, and Stochastic Adaptive Control (in discrete time);
- Stochastic Approximation and Recursive Algorithms;
- Learning Automata, Controlled Finite Markov Chains;
- Machine Learning Techniques.
- A.V. Nazin, S. Girard, L1-optimal linear programming estimator for periodic frontier functions with Holder continuous derivative // Automation and Remote Control. 2014. Vol. 75, Issue 12, pp. 2152–2169.
A.V. Nazin and B.T. Polyak, The randomized algorithm for finding an eigenvector of the stochastic matrix with application to PageRank // Doklady Mathematics. 2009. Vol. 79, No. 3, pp. 424–427.
A.B. Juditsky, A.V. Nazin, A.B. Tsybakov, N. Vayatis, Recursive Aggregation of Estimators by the Mirror Descent Algorithm with Averaging // Problems of Information Transmission. 2005. Vol. 41, No. 4, pp. 368–384.