Doctor of Science in Physics and Mathematics, Professor of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Head of Laboratory of Institute for Control Sciences of RAS, Moscow, Russia.
Publications: 4 monographs, about 50 papers in refereed journals.
- Associate Editor of Journals "Automation and Remote Control", "Control Sciences", "Large-Scale Systems Control", "Global and Stochastic Analysis";
- Member of the Program committees of several international conferences. Chairman of the Organizing committees of the annual conferences "Geometric Methods in Physics and Control Sciences" and "Δ-Geometry";
- Expert of Russian Academy of Sciences.
Awards and Honors:
Anassilaos per la Place Papa Giovanni Paolo II (2010).
Areas of Interest:
geometry of differential equations, geometrical methods in control sciences, singularity theory.
- Contact Geometry and Nonlinear Differential Equations. Cambridge University Press, 2007. - P. 518. (with Lychagin V. V. and Rubtsov V. N.)
- Integrability of Buckley - Leverett’s filtration model // IFAC Proceedings Volumes (IFAC-PapersOnline. - 2016. - Vol. 49, no. 12. - P. 1251-1254. (with Akhmetzyanov A. V. and Lychagin V. V.)
- Feedback invariants of control Hamiltonian systems // IFAC Proceedings Volumes (IFAC-PapersOnline. - 2015. - Vol. 48, no. 3. - P. 1273-1275. (with Lychagin V. V.)
- On contact equivalence of Monge - Ampère equations to linear equations with constant coefficients // Acta Applicandae Mathematicae. - 2010. - Vol. 109, no. 1. - P. 197-210.
- Classification of Monge - Ampère equations // Differential equations - Geometry, symmetries and integrability. - Springer Berlin, 2009. - P. 223-256.
- A contact linearization problem for Monge - Ampère equations and Laplace invariants // Acta Applicandae Mathematicae. - 2008. - Vol. 101, no. 1-3. - P. 177-189.