Doctor of Science, Head of Laboratory, Institute for Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Publications: 6 monographs, 50 papers in refereed journals, 40 papers in conference proceedings.
- Associate Editor of Journals "Automation and Remote Control", "Problems of Control", "Large-Scale Systems Control";
- Member of Numerous Program Committees of some International Conferences and Workshops;
- Secretary of Russian National IFAC Committee.
Awards and Honors:
Areas of Interest:
- Petrov's Award of Presidium of Russian Academy of Sciences, 1994;
- Letov's Award of Institute for Control Science, 2015;
- Petrov's Award of Institute for Control Science, 2008.
- Optimal control
- Stochastic Control;
- Information Theory in Control;
- Stochastic Optimization;
- Robust Stability;
- Robust Control.