Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Chief Researcher, Institute for Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Publications: 6 monographs, 17 papers in refereed journals, 150 papers in conference proceedings.
- Associate Editor of Journals "Automation and Remote Control", "Control Sciences";
- Member of dissertation councils of ICS RAS.
Areas of Interest:
- State Observer;
- Sliding Mode;
- The Invariance;
- Electromechanical Systems.
- Krasnova S.A., Utkin V.A., Utkin A.V., Block synthesis of control systems manipulators in conditions of uncertainty. Moscow: LENAND, 2014. – 208 p. (in Russian)
- Krasnova S.A., Mysik N.S., Cascade synthesis of a state observer with nonlinear correction influences // Automation and Remote Control. 2014. Vol. 75, No. 2, pp. 263–280.
- Krasnova S.A., Mysik N.S., Design of invariant control system for longitudinal motion of flight vehicle // Automation and Remote Control. 2011. Vol. 72, No. 10, pp. 2100–2111.
- Krasnova S.A., Sirotina T.G., Utkin V.A., A structural approach to robust control // Automation and Remote Control. 2011. Vol. 72, No. 8, pp. 1639–1666.
- Krasnova S.A., Utkin V.A., Cascade synthesis of observer states of dynamical systems. Moscow: Nauka, 2006. – 272 p. (in Russian).