Doctor of Science in Physics and Mathematics, Head of Laboratory, Institute for Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Publications: over 100 in total.
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief of Journal "Automation and Remote Control".
Awards and Honors:
Areas of Interest:
- A.A. Andronov's Award of Institute of Control Sciences, 2014.
- Best paper Award from Institute for Control Science, 2012.
- A.M. Letov's Award of Institute of Control Sciences, 2010.
- Recipient of the Award "Candidates and Doctors of Science of RAS" from Foundation in support of Russian Science, 2008, 2009.
- Young lecturers contest Award from the V. Potanin Charity foundation, 2003.
Personal web-page: http://lab7.ipu.ru/eng/people/khlebnikov.html
- Robust stability;
- Robust control.
- Polyak B.T., Tremba A.A., Khlebnikov M.V., Shcherbakov P.S., Smirnov G.V. Large Deviations in Linear Control Systems with Nonzero Initial Conditions // Automation and Remote Control. 2015. Vol. 76. No. 6. P. 957-976.
- Polyak B.T., Khlebnikov M.V., Shcherbakov P.S. Control of Linear Systems Subjected to Exogenous Distrubances: An LMI Approach. Moscow: LENAND, 2014. (in Russian).
- Khlebnikov M.V., Shcherbakov P.S. Invariance and Nonfragility in the Rejection of Exogenous Disturbances // Automation and Remote Control. 2015. Vol. 76. No. 5. P. 872-884.
- Khlebnikov M.V. Settling time in a linear dynamic system with bounded external disturbances // Automation and Remote Control. 2012. Vol. 73. No. 6. P. 937-948.
- Khlebnikov M.V., Polyak B.T., Kuntsevich V.M. Optimization of linear systems subject to bounded exogenous disturbances: the invariant ellipsoid technique // Automation and Remote Control. 2011. Vol. 72. No. 11. P. 2227-2275.
- Khlebnikov M.V. Suppression of bounded exogenous disturbances: a linear dynamic output controller // Automation and Remote Control. 2011. Vol. 72. No. 4. P. 699-712.
- Khlebnikov M.V. Robust filtering under nonrandom disturbances: the invariant ellipsoid approach // Automation and Remote Control. 2009. Vol. 70. No. 1. P. 133-146.
- Polyak B.T., Khlebnikov M.V., Shcherbakov P.S. An LMI approach to structured sparse feedback design in linear control systems // Proc. 12th European Control Conference (ECC'13). Zurich, Switzerland, July 17-19, 2013. P. 833-838.