Doctor of Science, Professor, Professor of The Computer Science Department of Mathematics and Mechanics Faculty of Saint Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Professional Membership, Awards and Honors:
Publications: 9 monographs and textbooks, 70 papers in refereed journals, 100 papers in conference proceedings.
- Associate Editor of Journal "Automation and Remote Control", Editor-in-Chief of the Journal "Stochastic Optimization in Informatics" and Managing Editor of the Journal "Cybernetics and Physics".
- Member of the IEEE Control System Society Conference Editorial Board;
- Member of Numerous Program Committees of International Conferences and Workshops;
- Member of St. Petersburg Mathematical Society and Academy of Navigation and Control of Moving;
- Senior member of IEEE, IEEE Control System Society;
- Member of AMS (American Mathematical Society).
Areas of Interest:
Personal web-page: http://www.math.spbu.ru/user/gran
- Multiagent Adaptive Control;
- Compressive Sensing;
- Clustering (Data Mining);
- Scientific and Engineering Computing;
- General Question of Computational Theory;
- Adaptive and Iterative Control;
- Randomized Algorithms of Stochastic Multidimensional Estimation and Optimization;
- System Identification;
- Control Relevant System Identification;
- Learning Theory;
- Pattern Recognition;
- Theory of Estimation.
- Granichin O.N., Polyak B.T., Randomized Algorithms of an Estimation and Optimization Under Almost Arbitrary Noises. – Nauka, Moscow, 2003.
- Granichin O.N., Molodtsov S.L., Design of the Hybrid Fastest Computers and System Programming. – SPb, 2006.
- Granichin O., Volkovich V., Toledano-Kitai D., Randomized Algorithms in Automatic Control and Data Mining. – Springer-Verlag: Heidelberg New York Dordrecht London, 2015.
- Granichin O., Amelina N., Simultaneous Perturbation Stochastic Approximation for Tracking under Unknown but Bounded Disturbances // IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 60, issue 6, June 2015, pp. 1653-1658.
- Granichin O.N., Stochastic approximation search algorithms with randomization at the input // Automation and Remote Control, 2015. Vol. 76, No. 5, pp. 761-774.
- Granichin O.N., The nonasymptotic confidence set for parameters of a linear control object under an arbitrary external disturbance // Automation and Remote Control, 2012. Vol. 73, No. 1, pp. 20-30.