Doctor of Science, Professor, Head of the Laboratory, Institute for Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Publications: 3 monographs, 69 papers in refereed journals, 70 papers in conference proceedings.
- Executive secretary of the journal "Information Technology and Computing Systems"; Associate Editor of Journals "Automation and Remote Control", "Control Sciences", "Large-Scale Systems Control", "Factory Laboratory";
- Member of the Program committees of several international conferences. Chairman of the Organizing committees of the conferences: 13th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing -INCOM'2009; 7th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modeling, Management, and Control - MIM'2013; "System Identification and Control Problems" - SICPRO. Member of the Steering Committee of the 8th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modeling, Management, and Control - MIM'2016.
- Vice-Chair of the IFAC Technical Committee 5.2 “Manufacturing Modelling for Management and Control”;
- Member of the Scientific Council of the ICS of RAS;
- A member of dissertation councils ICS and NUST MIS&S;
- Member of the National Simulation Society.
Awards and Honors:
Areas of Interest:
- Prize for the best scientific work ICS RAS, 2004;
- The award named Professor Raybman, 2015.
- Identification of Control Systems;
- Estimation Theory;
- Adaptive Control;
- Model Predictive Control;
- Data Mining;
- Wavelet Analysis;
- Control of Technological Processes in Industry and Energy;
- Multi-Agent Systems.
- New Frontiers in Information and Production Systems Modelling and Analysis - Incentive Mechanisms, Competence Management, Knowledge-based Production. Ed.: Rozewski, P., Novikov, D., Bakhtadze, N. and Zaikin, O. /Springer International Publishing AG, Switzerland, 2015.
- Bunich, A.L. and Bakhtadze, N.N. Synthesis and application of discrete control systems with the identifier. Moscow, Nauka, 2003, p. 232.
- Bakhtadze, N., Dolgui, A. Planning and Control of Manufacturing and Logistic Systems / IFAC Annual Reviews in Control, vol. 34, ¹ 1, 2010, Ðlenary talks. P.71-72.
- Nataliya N. Bakhtadze, Vladimir V. Kulba, Igor. B. Yadikin, Vladimir A. Lototsky, Evgeny M. Maximov. Identification methods based on assotiative search procedure / Control and Cybernetics. MPER Special Issue on Knowledge-based management in production network. 2011. Pp. 6-18.
- Bakhtadze, Natalia; Lototsky, Vladimir; Vlasov, Stanislav; Sakrutina, Ekaterina, Associative Search and Wavelet Analysis Techniques in System Identification // Proceedings of the 16th IFAC Symposium on System Identification, 2012. Brussels, Belgium, July 7-13. IFAC Proceedings Volumes. Series Title: System Identification, Volume 16 | Part 1. P.1227-1232. ISBN: 978-3-902823-06-9.
- Vassilyev, S.N., Novikov, D.A., Bakhtadze, N.N. Intelligent control of industrial processes / Proceedings of the 7th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management, and Control. Ðlenary talks. Saint Petersburg: IFAC Publication, 2013. P. 49 - 57. (ISBN: 978-3-902823-35-9, ISSN: 1474-6670) /IFAC Proceedings Volumes (IFAC-PapersOnline) PP. 49 - 57 doi: 10.3182/20130619-3-RU-3018.00643.
- Bakhtadze, Natalia N.; Pavlov, Boris; Sakrutina, Ekaterina, Development of Intelligent Identification Models and Their Applications to Predict the Submarine Dynamics by Use of Computer Simulation Complexes // Proceedings of the 7th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management, and Control, 2013. Saint Petersburg, Russia, June 19-21. IFAC Proceedings Volumes. Series Title: Manufacturing Modelling, Management, and Control, Volume 7 | Part 1. P.1244-1249. ISSN: 978-3-902823-35-9.
- Akhmetzyanov, A.V., Bakhtadze, N.N., Vlasov, S.A., Devyatkov, V.V., and Maximov, E.M. Support for management decision-making on the basis of intelligent data processing analysis of the company JSC "Russian Railways" / Large-scale Systems Control: the e-zine. M .: ICS RAS, 2012. ¹ 38. C. 36-50.
- Bakhtadze, N.N., Dimitrenko, L.G. and Gerasimov, A.V. Automated intelligent system of the identification and technical condition prediction of the vehicle during the trip // Automation in the Industry, 2013, #2, pp 44 - 48.
- Bakhtadze, Natalia N. and Sakrutina, Ekaterina,Towards the Possibility of Applying the Wavelet Analysis to Derive Predicting Models // IFAC-PapersOnLine. 2015. Vol. 8. Part 1. Ñ. 409-414.